The perfect raw material for perfect shutters
Our White Teak Shutters are manufactured from responsibly harvested timber sourced from Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) plantations.
- From the same botanical family as teak, with a decoratively silky figure, tight grain and pale silvery colour.
- Dimensionally stable making it perfect for the manufacture of shutters.
- Naturally resistant to wood-boring beetles.
Manufactured and installed to best practice European and American quality standards.
- Overlapping rabbet stiles for improved light block-out and privacy.
- Reinforced engineered stiles with laminated timber core for high level of durability and structural integrity.
- Mortise and tenon joints to withstand shear stress and twisting forces.
- Patented wood drying technique that emulates the environmental condition of installation location to reduce shrinking and swelling.
- Quarter sawn louvres, for higher dimensional stability to resist cupping, twisting and warping.
- Meticulous assembly process that includes five separate hand sandings and five coats of your ideal paint or stain colour.
- Special shaped shutters for angled and curved openings
- 3 louvre sizes – 63, 89 and 114mm
- 3 tilt rod options – traditional, off-set and secret tilt
- Widest range of frame choices on the market
- A standard palette of 50 natural and solid colours or stains, as well as custom colours