||Responsibly harvested timber sourced from Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) plantations.
White Teak is:
- From the same botanical family as teak, with a decoratively silky figure, tight grain and pale silvery colour.
- Dimensionally stable making it perfect for the manufacture of shutters.
- Naturally resistant to wood-boring beetles.
Quality in the making
Made from 30% more timber than our Normandy Shutters range, White Teak Shutters are more robust and have wider panel options.
- Overlapping rabbet stiles for improved light block-out and privacy.
- Reinforced engineered stiles with laminated timber core for high level of durability and structural integrity.
- Mortise and tenon joints to withstand shear stress and twisting forces.
- Our prescribed conditioning dries the wood to emulate the environmental conditions of the shutter location. This reduces post-installation shrinking and swelling.
- Quarter sawn louvres give a tighter grain and higher dimensional stability to resist cupping, twisting and warping.
- Finished with 30% more paint and two additional hand sanding and finishing sequences than our Normandy Shutters, for a premium finish.
- Special shaped shutters for angled and curved openings
- 3 louvre sizes – 63, 89 and 114mm
- 3 tilt rod options – traditional, off-set and secret tilt
- Widest range of frame choices on the market
- A standard palette of 68 natural and solid colours or stains
- Custom colours available
- 85% to 95% light block
- Shutters don’t offer total block-out; the amount of block-out depends on the type of installation
|Louvre size (mm)
|Minimum Height (mm)
|Maximum Height (mm)
|Minimum Width (mm’s per panel)
|Maximum Width Hinged (mm’s per panel)
|Maximum Width Double-Hinged (mm’s per panel)
|Maximum Width Bi-Fold (mm’s per panel)
|Maximum Width By-Pass (mm’s per panel)
|Mid Rail Required if Height > (mm)
The swatches below are digitally presented, therefore may not accurately represent the finish. We strongly suggest that you view the samples in person to make your choice.
White Teak Shutters are available in a choice of 36 coated colours and 32 stained colours, including: