Sustainable material for sustained style
Our Wooden Slat Blinds are manufactured from the hardwood of the Kiri tree.
- One of the most sustainable and fastest growing tree species. Sawn Kiri wood timber can be harvested in less than 10 years, after which a new tree can grow from the original stump.
- Known to have one of the highest strength to weight ratios.
- Free of volatile oils and low in resin, making it one of the most fire retardant timbers.
- Is naturally resistant to rotting, decay and borer beetles.
- Dimensionally stable over long slat lengths.
Quality worth waiting for
Manufactured and installed to best practice European and American quality standards.
- Only the finest materials and hardware components used.
- Quarter sawn slats, for higher dimensional stability to resist cupping, twisting and warping.
- Bevelled bottom rail designed to roll with the slats as the blinds are closed.
- As many as three drops on a single head rail.
- Custom-made quality feature – ladders at a constant distance of 150mm from the edge of the blinds.
- 2 slat widths – standard 50mm and shutter-like 63mm (unique to AMERICAN shutters)
- 6 valance options to match and frame the blinds beautifully
- Option of cloth or decorative tape to cover the ladders
- Option of brushed aluminium head rail colours – silver, white, antique brass or black
- A palette of 30 stains and colours
- Privacy Blind option for superior closure, improving light block and privacy
||50mm or 63mm
||Aluminium or Steel
||2438mm / 3048mm *
* Depending on finish selected
The swatches below are digitally presented, therefore may not accurately represent the finish. We strongly suggest that you view the samples in person to make your choice.